Friday, April 21, 2017

28 Weeks

You would think after having such a successful week of firsts, he would be a little happier. Apparently it's just a little overwhelming. He had his first Easter and his first haircut! The Alfalfa curl had to go. It was getting a little ridiculous, especially when he has very little hair everywhere else. I hate that it's blurry, but that hair and face. He melts me. But that hair seriously had to go, so I chopped it. I promise, it is much better!
He also tried carrots for the first time, which was another success. I usually keep track of the first couple foods and then too many start being introduced so I stop recording it, but I'll continue to feed him new foods. He'll probably like most and hate some, and that's fine with me. I'm the same way!

I have to say, he's definitely been a harder baby, but his open mouth, tongue out grin.. I mean come on! He's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment