Friday, December 9, 2016

Nine Weeks

This boy is two months old! We had his 2-month check-up which means we have update stats!

Stats:
Height: 24 in (89th Percentile)
Weight: 12 lb 10 oz (58th Percentile)
Head Circumference: 40 cm (76th Percentile)

He's not the biggest fan of shots, but he's easily consoled by picking him up and giving him some loves. I still feel like I'm in a fog. It's hard because for me, I would rather stay up until 1:00 or 2:00 am when I know Crew will wake up, then to go to bed at 11:00 for a couple hours, only to get woke up abruptly a couple hours later. The problem with that whole scenario, is I'm not getting very much sleep. Luckily Nixon has seriously been a dream. When he wakes up, I get him some breakfast, I fall asleep on the couch, and he plays with his toys in his toy room. Everyday I tell him what a good boy he is, because if he needed my constant attention, I would be dead. I just keep telling myself, "This will pass, he will learn to sleep through the night."

No comments:

Post a Comment