Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ahoy! Baby shower

My sister-in-law Mariah is pregnant with her first and it's a little girl! Because she lives in Texas, I decided, while everyone was in town, we would throw her a surprise baby shower.
We got her out of the house for the day by sending her down to Vanessa's house to "help her with the boys." We also had all of the sisters and their mom go out for dinner. It worked perfectly! Shannon and I stayed back and put the thing whole thing together. 
My sister-in-law Jessica made the adorable cake!
The food turned out great, and it was a total success with 19 people in attendance! She was totally surprised and came out with a pretty good haul! Congratulations Mariah, we can't wait to meet that sweet little girl soon!

4 comments:

  1. It was the best surprise and I have the best sister in laws and sisters EVER !! It turned out so cute, I felt very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls did such a great job with this. So cute! Love to see your talents in action!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls did such a great job with this. So cute! Love to see your talents in action!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect arrangements for a perfect baby shower! I am also looking for some event halls for rent because I have to throw my sister’s baby shower party. This blog gave me a lot of interesting ideas for the day. I am happy I came across this post at just the right time.

    ReplyDelete