Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Nixonisms

I've mentioned before that Nixon is a mover! I was in the kitchen, doing the dishes and I put him in front of the laptop to watch Baby Einstein (which he actually really likes!) I look back 3 minutes later and I couldn't see him. I went around the counter and there he was. Snuggled right into our moving boxes. Yes, I said moving boxes. That will be it's own post!
I also mentioned he's starting to scoot! Here's a couple pictures from my phone (he doesn't really perform when I have my camera out). He's starting to get on all fours! I love the lunging picture on the left. It really shows the action. ;)
One afternoon, during his afternoon nap, I heard him scurrying. He wasn't crying or even whining, so I thought, "I'm just going to let him hang out until he starts getting fussy." I started hearing pounding. I cracked open and found this. He had turned himself all the way around and had his feet up on the edge just hanging out and kicking the side of his crib. I could not stop laughing. It was as if this was his office and he had his feet up on the desk. He then got his arms through and just kind of hung it out there for a while. No joke, that probably lasted a good 30 minutes. What can I say, he's a pretty content kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment